Friday, November 7, 2008

The Wreckoning Wreturns

It is numerically poor form of me to have not posted this at the one month away mark, but I have been rather busy lately with being smart, and handsome. You know how it is. But enough of my being smart, and handsome, let's get down to business. In less than one month, December 5th, Repeal Day will be upon us once again! Some of you may recall my perfectly executed celebration last year, but this year I'm hoping to be a bit more perfect. Ed should be able to join me this year, which will provide me with a much needed dose of 'let's not do that' and 'I have an idea, let's get food instead'.

Even if you just hoist a tasty drink in the comfort of your own home, don't forget to celebrate our right to enjoy delicious, delicious booze.

Then come back here and tell us all about it.

Comments always welcome or feel free to e-mail us at drinkaweek [at] gmail [dot] com.

No comments: